Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter Dresses, Luxemborg Gardens and Tutu's!!

Hi!!
So again as usual I have some catching up to do!! To start we had a good Easter, very low key, it was sad not to have been able to do more for the girls due to our everything-has-to-fit-in-a-suitcase situation! But we were able to get them some plastic eggs, and they have had a ball with them! How easily entertained they are!! We went out to atleast buy some chocolate bunnies, and ended up that all of the stores we went to had chocolate hens instead?! But it was delicious! And the girls, of course looked adorable in their Easter Dresses!
Sam Left, Sadie Right

Samantha, I think she just saw the Easter Bunny?!

Sadie!

These next pictures are from Luxemborg Gardens, I don't think you can tell from the pictures how beautiful and fun it is here! Thank Goodness it has finally started warming up a little bit, so we took advantage of a day without rain and a little bit of sunshine to come here and hang out! The girls were especially excited, because most of their time sight-seeing in Paris has been from the stroller, while trying to keep them warm! They were thrilled to be walking around and checking everything out, especially the Pigeons!

A graham cracker picnic!
Samantha is in the pink jacket, Sadie in White!

We are having such a great time here!

And are so lucky to have this opportunity, but we miss you all!!


Okay sorry this post is so LONG! But I promised a few of you that I would post pictures of the cute tutu's that my sister-in-law Holli and I made for our girls. We made them for a Target cousin photo shoot before we left! The girls all looked so cute in them! And the pictures turned out great!!

Sadie front, Sam Back

16 comments:

JC said...

Very cute!

Kristen said...

So fun and cute! THanks for posting them!

Holli and Billy said...

They are getting SO BIG! Thanks for posting pictures. I hope you didn't do it just on my behalf!

Leslee said...

I want you to make me a tutu! I love them!

Daryl and Ashley said...

so cute! I love when you post, I look forward to it!

Daryl and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Yay I love new posts! They are still growing like weeds. I'm sure missing you guys a lot!

Melodie Starr* said...

yeah! the easter dresses look so good and seem to be fitting great! i miss you guys so much! sorry i had to run the other day... all of a sudden my whole class entered and the prof! i got a lot of compliments on my cute nieces though! how is sadies finger?

Liz Adams said...

Too Freaking Cute! Who knew you packed such lavish dresses to haul halfway across the world. :)

Sarah Oman said...

I am so glad that you let us know which one is Sadie and which one is Sam. It really helps me. I can't believe that they are walking. Time goes by so fast.
We can't wait until you get back!

Natalie said...

Your girls are so adorable and I can't believe how big they have gotten!!! Hope your having a blast!!!

Aimee Hardy said...

So cute and so fun to see. You've got to post more often. You have an eager audience interested in all your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those dresses? So cute!!!

The Mama said...

I love the new easter dresses!! And I think your new background is very cute too!

Anonymous said...

Add me to your favorite salad and *POOF*.....a delicious and healthy snack the whole family can enjoy!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.