Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Walk In The Park!

Just wanted to post some footage of the Chicks Walking! So many of you have not had the chance to see them in action! Sadie pretty much had it down right before we got to Paris and Samantha has perfected her walking skills here! We were so thrilled that the weather started to warm up, so I got brave enough to venture out of our building by myself with the girls (which I am proud to say we made it out without too much problem!) We are so lucky to have a beautiful park right close to our flat! Here are the Girls In Action.......




P.S.- I promise I usually have their hair done before we go out in public!!! They are looking a little straggly here!!! Their hair has grown a lot!!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun! I am so glad you are good at posting the videos! Someday we will get there! I can't believe how good they walk! They are so cute! Hope we get the chat soon!

Daryl and Ashley said...

You are so BRAVE! and they are SO ADORABLE!!!

Sarah Oman said...

Wow! They are so cute. i can't believe they are walking already.

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!! I love little babies walking! Caleb just started taking 4 steps max, and I just love how he walks with his diaper...haha!! Hurry up and get back here so Caleb can chase the twins around!!

The Mama said...

Wow, their getting big! They walk really well now. I need to learn how to post videos too!

Natalie said...

I can't believe how much they have grown. They're big girls now!!! It's going to be so fun when you get back..by then all of them should be walking! That is too crazy! Miss you!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

OH MY GOSH! I loved that footage. I seriously can't believe they are walking. Remember how little they were when they were born! We hung out with the Graham's this weekend and they didn't know you were in Paris. I filled them in on the details.

Anonymous said...

Kate was watching this with me and got so excited to see your girls! They are darling!

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute dresses, cute tutus, cute girls!! Your girls are getting so big. We miss you guys!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.