Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Well......I have done it! I have given up on posting in chronological order! Here is where I say that I really hope to keep up on this! Which I really hope to do! At least every other week or something! I just cannot stand to not have all the fun things we do, and my cutie girls growing up not documented!! I am going to be posting a zillion pictures, because really this is just a scrapbook for us, and I have the hardest time leaving pictures out, they all mean so much to me!! So be prepared! If anyone even still looks at this! So....here goes!

These are pictures from our trip to the Deanna Rose Pumpkin Patch! Funny thing...it was like 80 degrees this day! But it was fun to get us in the Halloween spirit!!


The Hayride!

So thrilled to have Shelbie actually looking at the camera, and smiling too!!






Our fun group! minus Shelbs, she was having too much fun pushing a stroller around!

No comments: