Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Bird Feeders!

Since I am on a roll with posts, I thought I would put up these cute pictures I took of the girls today! They have been LOVING preschool so much! The other day, they got to make pinecones covered with peanut butter rolled in birdseed! BIRDFEEDERS! They have been ecstatic about these! So, of course we had to pose with them! Poor things, they kept talking all the way home from preschool about how we needed to come right home and hang them in a tree! Well....the shepherd hook will have to do since we sadly, do not have any trees!!! And since they were already posing we decided to do a few more!



They have always been cute to Shelbie, but it sure seems like in the last month or so, that they are so much sweeter to her! I think she is finally old enough that they can interact a bit better with her! I especially love the high pitch voice they use when talking to her! After listening to a few videos, I am sure they are getting that from me! I love how they are smiling down at her in this one!

Almost 20 Months Old!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

YEA for updates! I love all the pictures!! So cute! And BTW I know I just saw you but it was so brief that I couldn't tell how amazing you are looking! You look so cute in every picture! Miss you like crazy!

Holli and Billy said...

It seriously made my day to see new blog posts!! The girls are so stinkin cute, and I especially love the picture of Magnum PI and Punky Brewster-AWESOME! Can't wait to see you guys less than 2 months!!!!! Love ya!

The Mama said...

I can't tell you how much I love your new pictures. You all look gorgeous! And I love all your cute Halloween clothes and jammies you have for the kids..so fun.:)

Butterfield Family said...

Dais!!! I'm so proud of you! I loved looking at each and every post! You really do have such a darling family and I love the new family pictures. Wish we could see you all more often!

Liz Adams said...

I haven't checked out your blog forever. Love the updates. Girlies are so cute. Where on earth do you get their clothes?