Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grandma Casey's Quick Visit

We were so thrilled to get a visit from Grandma Cas!! Unfortunately, my sweet Grandma Chris ended up passing away while she was out here! It was such a blessing to see my Grandma be released from the pain she has been in! What an amazing lady she was! So, we got in as much fun as we could, and then Shelbie and I flew out with her back to Utah for the funeral! I am sad I did not get more pictures, but here they are making Halloween Jello Jigglers! We always love it when Grandma is here!!



And sadly, this is the one of the only pictures I have of being in Utah! But here are Briggs and Shelbie having a good time!! I am so so happy I was able to be to the funeral! To celebrate my Grandma's wonderful life! And what a great time, I had reuniting with cousins and Aunts and Uncles, and especially seeing my own family!! Can't wait to see everyone again soon!

1 comment:

Melodie Starr* said...

wish we would have taken more pictures when you were out here! especially of you sitting in theback of the car with briggs and shelbs! you should have posted one of the introducing videos!! remind me to get it off your camera!