Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dance Class!

I'm Back! Finally! I have been excited to post these fun photos of our little ballerina's! This was their first time taking dance! We signed them up with a couple of their cute friends for a session of dance to see how they would like it, and it was more like LOVE at first dance!! They absolutely loved every minute of it and have asked me zillions of times since when they get to go back to Dance Class? It has been especially cute to hear them pretty much every prayer be "Thankful for my Dance Class"! Thank Goodness we have got them enrolled to start again this fall!

This is them getting ready to head out on their first night of class! Sam left, Sadie right



Sadie Janie

This was one of their favorite activities there, the Train! Sam is the leader and that is Sadie and our cute friend Britt!

Samantha Dawn

This is one of the few moves they remember and love to perform! Shuffle-Step!

Taking a Breather?!

On Samantha's left is our other cute friend Gabbie!

Wow! What is this?! My darling ballerina's brawling?! Yes, that is Sadie pulling Sam's hair and Sam reaching to retalliate!!

Can't get enough of these cutie girls!!
I promise, promise, promise that the next post will be full of pictures of our Shelbie Claire! I have a million cute ones, I am having a hard time deciding!!!

9 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

Yay!!! I have been anxiously awaiting a post from you! Love the little ballerina's!!

The Mama said...

Such cute pics, but yeah, I want to see Shelbie! Where are those pics!:)

Butterfield Family said...

SO CUTE! Funny, we just got back from the store looking for dance clothes. We left empty handed but that's okay because I wasn't sure what I wanted anyway. Your girls look so cute and it looks like tons of fun. Can't wait for our turn!

Michael, Justine, and the Girls! said...

I'm so, so, so glad they're in a dance class! Just like Aunt Justine;) They are adorable!

Aimee Hardy said...

Sooo darling. With enthusiasm like that, how could you not sign them up for another class? Love it. cant' wait for more pics of cute Shelby.

It was so fun to see you guys when you were here. Can't wait 'til you come again.

Kristen said...

Cute, cute! They always look like they are having so much fun! Thanks again for putting my brother up! I hope it went well! I haven't talked to him yet. I am sure he left loving Kansas just cause you guys live there! I do!

Robyn said...

I LOVE it!! So cute. I am totally going to be that mom someday who takes way too many pictures.

Jamie Dana said...

This is what having little girls is ALL about!!!!

Val Moir said...

They sure are cute, haven't checked blogs forever. I love their little dance outfits. I can't wait to get Kara into dance!