Monday, July 26, 2010

Introducing Shelbie Claire Hunsaker!!!!

I am so thrilled to finally introduce our adorable Shelbie Claire to the blog! Too bad these are already so out of date! I promise to remedy that soon! I am trying hard, I promise!! Shelbie will be 5 months old on August 12th! I can't even believe it! She has been such a happy, easy going baby! Bless her sweet little heart, because the twins can sure give me a run for my money! They have been quite cute with their little sis! They even still will just stop and say to me, "Mom, I really love my baby sis" or "Our baby is so so cute". She puts up with quite a bit of attention, that is for sure! She has been smiling a lot, and just recently really giggling! We can't get enough of it! The girls love to sing to her, we can usually get some big grins out of Pat-a-cake and I really think she will be able to sing the ABC song the minute she learns to talk, she has heard it many many times!! We just can't imagine our life without her!

Born March 12, 2010
at 7:58 a.m.
7 lbs 9 oz. 18 1/2 inches long






Our first family photo!



Next to meeting their new baby sis, the free cheetos from the hospital snack room were by far the best part for the girls!!



Getting ready to take the little cutie home!


Just over one week old



Two Weeks Old

First official bath!

These are cute pictures from her one month photo shoot!

I was not prepared to be a part of the photo shoot, but I do adore this sweet picture!

Stay tuned for more up to date pictures soon!

15 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

ANOTHER blog post?!!!! Yay!! She is such a cutie! I can't wait to see her again (and you guys of course). It can't come soon enough! Love ya!

The Mama said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats again!!

Nick and Trisha said...

What a cutie!!! To bad you guys don't live closer and Caleb and her could be best buds.

The Roylance Family said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable! Congrats! Time sure flies with your third, doesn't it?

Suzette Willmore said...

she sure is CUTE! tell me the truth, isn't 3 a breeze?

Holly said...

She is so cute. I saw your blog on Keish's and so I thought I would say hi. You have such a cute family. Hope all is well.

Butterfield Family said...

SO fun to see all the hospital pictures. You have such a cute family. Shelbie is a doll! Can't wait to see you all in person again.

Sarah Oman said...

I love the dance pictures!!! they are stinkin cute!
I also love to see pictures of Miss Shelbie Claire, she sure has grown fast!

Daryl and Ashley said...

She is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations... 5 months later!

Brittany said...

Wow! Time goes fast I can't believe she's 5 months old! I hope you're feeling well and keeping up with those adorable little girls! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I consider, that the theme is rather interesting. I suggest you it to discuss here or in PM.

Adah said...

Hey,

I love the dance pictures of the twins. Elsie is loving seeing the twins on the computer. The baby photos are so cute. I love the one professionally done with you I think you look great!!!

Jamie Dana said...

Awwww, Shebie is beautiful!! So are you Daisie. Jake is SO out numbered!!! What a darling family.

Stacey, Allyn and Kaleb said...

TOO CUTE!!! Love all the girls you guys have! Congrats to a bigger and better family!

Anonymous said...

girls how about we go to bed and I show you where she came from, mmmmmmmmmmm rub it, lick it get my fingers up inside make your lilpussy's tingle