Monday, March 8, 2010

February!

Here are the girls modeling these cute aprons that my amazing sis-in-law made for us for Christmas! They love wearing these, they especially love the pockets! And it has been fun....they are so very interested in helping out in the kitchen!!


I just happened to be craving chocolate chip cookies and Jake was out of town so we decided to whip some up! Unfortunately they did not turn out! I think I might stick with the ready made dough for next time!! But atleast we made some fun memories!

Here is just a little photo shoot after church one Sunday. They were loving their knee socks! And I was loving them in them as well!!

Just incase you don't know...Sadie is in brown, Samantha pink.

Our cute friend Quinci put together a fun little Valentine playgroup for the kiddos! It truly is amazing that we got even just 3 of them looking for this photo!

These are the adorable flowers that Jake brought home for the girls and I for Valentine's Day! What a doll!!
AND GUESS WHAT EVERYONE????!!!!! (Well to those few of you that still happen to check my blog!!!!) I AM CAUGHT UP!!! I truly am so proud of myself! Now if I could just keep up with it! Just in time to hopefully be posting baby sister pictures very soon!!!!
Stay Tuned!!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

YEA!!! Congrats! I knew you could do it! Those aprons are adorable! Can't wait to see little sister! So exciting! I will be thinking about you all week!

Holli and Billy said...

Yay! Good job on getting caught up! Can't wait to see the new babe!!!!

The Roylance Family said...

Your girls are so adorable! Good luck with your new little one soon! I hope everything goes well! She's such a lucky girl coming into your family!!!

Trieste said...

Your girls are just too cute! I love the knee socks too! My sister has the best chocolate chip cookie recipe if you want it let me know...they always turn out delish!

Adah said...

Wow the twins are as cute as ever. I love all the posts there were so many good job getting caught up. I can't wait to see the baby!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I can help nothing. I think, you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.

Anonymous said...

I join told all above. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.