Monday, March 8, 2010

Twinners Turn 3!

Can't believe my twinner girls are 3 years old already!!! They of course chose to have a Princess Party and it was perfect!








We played pin the glass slipper on Cinderella!




Princess....Princess....Frog (instead of Duck Duck Goose)


Pass the Poisoned Snow White Apple


and of course Cake Time! I must say...I hope that practice makes perfect because this cake decorating thing was a little crazy! I think the problem is I had watched a how to video a few times on line to make this Barbie cake and believe me mine did not turn out like hers! Oh well..the girls seemed to love it and that is all that matters right?!


Sadie as Cinderella!



Samantha as Snow White!

I also have to publicly thank my cute Mom for her artistic abilities! She made these princesses and mailed them out special for the girls party!!


As Sadie would say my new "Bycicle", I don't know why I get such a kick out of her calling it that! We have since had a few nice days and tried to have them ride these outside....it is going to take some practice, that is forsure! But they sure seem grown up riding these!


What a fun day! So glad we had fun friends to help us celebrate! I can't even express how much I love these two little girls! What joy and excitment and DRAMA they bring to our lives daily!!! I feel so lucky to get to be their Mom!!

3 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

So cute! I can't believe they are 3! And I think the cake turned out great!

Liz Adams said...

wow! you pulled off the cake Daisie. Nicely done!

Adrienne said...

K, the cake rocked. The party was adorable. And we had such the great time! Love your girls!!!