Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally an Update!!

I know some of you have probably given up looking at my blog seeing as it has been FOREVER since I have last posted! I feel sad to have gotten so behind, because there are lots of fun pictures and events that I had planned to post about! I am glad that the reason I have not updated is because we are having TONS of fun living up our time here in Utah!! I promise to get caught up someday!!
So...I am just going to throw on some pictures from our fun 4th of July up here in Logan! We had a great time! The last couple years I have missed so much the old traditional 4th of July's we had growing up! We always would go to the Fireworks Show at Romney Stadium and then get KFC and go up to Bear Lake for the day, and then we always had our own fireworks show that night! Here are the pics.... Hope you enjoy!

Sadie Left, Samantha Right On our way to the Logan Fireworks!

Sadie Left, Sam Right

The Crew!

Sadie Janie

Samantha Dawn

Fun in the Sun at Bear Lake

The Family Firework Party!

Love this picture of Sadie!

Okay here are just a couple quick video clips of the girls, They are growing up way too fast!!!

17 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

I religiously check your blog EVERY DAY anticipating an update, and finally I was greeted with a NEW POST! Yah! They are so stinking cute! Can't wait to hang with you guys this weekend! Love ya!

S&J Jones Family said...

What cute girlies! Thanks for posting all the pictures!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I talked to Desi and she said you wanted to get together for lunch before you left. I guess I was too late. When you get back here let me know!

Carrie said...

What? We were both in Logan for the 4th. I told Lane as we were leaving that we should have seen if you were still in town. When are you leaving? Maybe we can make a special trip up there to see you since it has been FOREVER!!!!!

Hey, we are making our blog private. Email me at easterb2000@yahoo.com so I can add you to our list.

Anonymous said...

I am so dang glad that you updated your blog!! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Can't wait for you to get back so the kids can play together....and actually be able to interact with eachother!

Melodie Starr* said...

those are adorable dais... i especially love the "hi-ya" from sadie...!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Oh my frick, they are huge!!! They are seriously little girls and not babies. I love their hair in pig tails. August can't come soon enough!

Sarah Oman said...

yeah! I love your pictures! I can't wait until we get to see them!

Anonymous said...

It seemed like everyone was in Logan for the Fireworks. I didn't even see anyone :( Kate was totally squeeling watching the clips of your girls!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Look at those pigtails, their hair has gotten so long!!! I can't believe how big they are!!! I am so excited for you to get back and then our kids can actually play together, instead of sitting next to each other in their car seats while we chat! Although we will still definitely have to chat!!! Miss you tons and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!! Please let me know if you need help with any of the moving stuff!! Love you!

Jenny said...

It's about time. Your girls are so cute! I love Logan fireworks and Bear Lake over the 4th myself!!!

Michael, Justine, and the Girls! said...

The girls are so cute! They are developing their own unique personalities and it's so fun to watch them!

The Mama said...

It was so good to see you and the cute girls this weekend, I wish we could see you guys more and all hangout!

Adah said...

Well I guess people have not given up on you considering how many comments you have gotten!! I can't wait to see you! The girls look great and so do you. I am sad to report that Elsie and I will be gone for almost all of Aug. But we will be back for September and can't wait to hang out with you then!

angela said...

Daisy,
I found Linds on Facebook and now look, I found you too!!! It has been so long, do you even remember me?? I love your blog, so fun!!

rogersinkc said...

Hey Daisie ~ Who is the lady in back of you on the bleachers with the white t-shirt and it looks like a black pull-over dress. She looks a lot like my roommate Nanette! We'd like to get together sometime and check out all your pics of Paris since Mike was over there!

Liz Adams said...

nasty gram.....it's time to post something new!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink