Thursday, August 21, 2008

There's No Place Like Home!

We made it back to good old Kansas City! We have been busy trying to get our life put back together, and I promise to finally post pictures of our townhome when I finally get it decorated one of these days! It truly has been great to be back and see all of our fun Kansas friends! We really do feel so lucky and blessed to have had the chance to have this European Adventure and the girls and I for our fun time in Utah! Thanks to everyone who made the last 7 months so totally fabulous for us all!
This is a fun video clip of the girls on our LONG Roadtrip home! A HUGE Thanks to Jake's totally awesome parents for letting us borrow their truck to get here!! Overall it wasn't so bad, but oh how fun it was to finally get here!!




We got right back into the Kansas City Scene by attending a Royals Game for Friday
Night Fireworks!
Sadie Loving Some Baseball Game Nachos!
This Cup Is As Big As Samantha Is!
And I just have to say....I was dreading the humidity and it really hasn't been too bad!
We just found a little tikes climber/slide on Craigs List, it is already worth every penny we payed for it! The girls love it to death!!

Sadie....after a spontaneous run through the sprinklers!

Samantha Dawn

Sam left, Sadie right

Another new thing they love is spinning around in this chair!

Sadie left, Samantha right

And to end I just have to put this cute video clip of the girls playing in our closet! They get such a big kick out of it! I love it! Sadie is in the yellow, Samantha pink.

16 comments:

Sarah Oman said...

Those videos are fabulous!!! They make me laugh too! Thanks for the update and pictures.

Holli and Billy said...

LOVE IT! Glad things are getting back to normal. We miss you guys tons! Love ya!

Kristen said...

It is so dang cute how they love to play together so much! I highly doubt Eme is going to be that happy on our trek out there but a girl can dream! Can't wait to see ya!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I am so glad to see you back blogging! I have missed you so! Life has been so crazy, and it is good to know someone else out there has a crazy life! I am freaking out because I feel like we have nothing ready for the baby! I finally got my bag packed, a diaper bag ready and the carseat! I have forgotten how to do the baby thing and it's only been 3 years! I hope it all comes back! I am glad to see that you are back as a family!

swampbaby said...

What a bunch of happy campers! So stinkin' cute!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Yay an update!!! Glad you are getting back in the Kansas groove. We will be back soon and get to finally hang out for reals!!!

Melodie Starr* said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!! i know i am partial being the aunt, but seriously those are the cutest girls! i love their laughs, and how they scream at each other to surprise! we are missing you guys so much!! love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Do your kids laugh all of the time? I swear, mine would have been in a huge fight over the blanket!

Val Moir said...

i am glad to see that you got home okay, thanks for that cute video, it is so much fun! Love ya and miss ya tons!--Val

The Mama said...

I am so happy for you guys to be finally home and altogether! Hopefully we will be able to see you guys next time you are back this way!

Anonymous said...

I need to see you guys, I haven't seen you since you have been back! The girls are so big! I like Jake's facial hair...looks good!

Jami said...

Daisie,
I linked to your blog from Lindsay Spinning's blog. How fun to see your cute family! Your girls are beautiful! Hope you are doing well.
Jami (John)

rogersinkc said...

I keep up on your blog. Great pics. We've got some new looks and updates on ours. :-)

Colleen said...

Oh you and your family are so cute! I'm glad you made it back safe! Love ya!

Holli and Billy said...

Hey! Check out my blog, because I just nominated you for an AWESOME award!

Adah said...

Wow you are popular!! I love the updates and the girls new climbing toy I think I will have to look into getting one for us.