Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We're Back!!!!

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, and that yes, we made it back to the good old U.S.A.!! I have to report that the girls were fabulous on the LONG flight back, to which my parents and I will be forever grateful! And although we feel broken hearted to have left our MOST VERY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (Jake) back in Paris, we know he is thorougly enjoying his time as a Parisian, and the girls and I will be forever grateful to him for the opportunity it is giving us to spend time here in Utah!!

I would love to be able to express all of my feelings and emotions about our wonderful time in Paris and our adventures to Germany, Switzerland, Austria and England, but truthfully I feel a bit overwhelmed and exhausted to be able to do it all justice tonight!! So.........hang in there and I promise to be posting fun pictures of all we have seen SOON!! For now feel free to check out my doll of a husband's blog.......snuck44.blogspot.com He is such a cutie, he made a fun slideshow of some of our funnest events. Thank You Jake!! I love and miss you tons!!
And to all of you, I can't wait to see you and talk to you all! Thanks for the Welcome Home notes, it is great to be back!!

11 comments:

JC said...

Welcome back! Just a few more months before you make it ALL the way home. The girls have grown up quite a bit. They will be fun to watch interact with our little man.

Daryl and Ashley said...

Welcome Home! I can't believe how much the "girlies" have grown! i loved your Husband's Slide Show!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Daisie!!! I miss you tons and can't wait to talk to you soon!!!

Adah said...

Welcome home!! We are glad you had so much fun in France and beyond but we are happy to have you back in the USA. If only you where in Kansas already!

S&J Jones Family said...

Welcome back! I hope you had a great birthday! Looking forward to the pictures...when you get a chance. I bet you have a lot to do right now.

swampbaby said...

I'm so behind in reading blogs. I've been thinking about you. Glad you are back in the good ole U.S. of A. Can't wait to see you!

Aimee Hardy said...

Welcome back! Give us a call sometime if you want to go to dinner sometime. We'd love to see you again while you're here.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! That's so cool you were in Paris. This probably seems kind of stockerish of me, but I was on my sister Carrie's blog (this is Laura Crane by the way) and then I was on Milli's blog, and then I saw yours. It looks like you had fun! I miss you guys. I wish you were still in our ward. We need to have a class reunion with Camry and Kaylie sometime. Talk to ya soon!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I can't believe we are actually in the same country! I can feel your presence! Sorry about the phone tag... we will talk soon I hope!

Jamie Dana said...

Cute pictures Daisie!! We want to come to KC to see you all when you get back home officially. Let us know so we can schedule a little trip. It has been too long.

Your girls are SO cute! I love Sadie's "Hi-ya".

Liz Adams said...

Time for another update - Duck!