Monday, January 7, 2008

Holiday Pictures

Just wanted to finally post some fun pictures of our Holiday Visit to Utah! We had such a fun time seeing everyone! Thank Goodnes things don't change too much while we're gone, we fit right back in! Except for the nieces and nephews, they have grown up so much in the last 6 months! We have got to find away to put them on hold! Thanks again to everyone for making it such a fun trip! How exciting that we will actually be back in about 2 weeks!


We had an unexpected 3 hour delay in Denver on the way to SLC! It was sooo late and we were all starving! But the girls were little angels, like usual!!
(Samantha Left, Sadie Right)


The Gunnell Cousins Reunited!!
Christmas Eve Fun With Cute Cousin Hailey!
(Sadie left, Sam Right)

Babies First Christmas Morning!
Sadie, Showing off her newest trick, "SO BIG"!!!
Christmas Day! Jake and Sam, Daisie and Sadie
It was so fun to have all the cousins around, they were all being so cute with the girls and entertaining them constantly!

Duo Diaper Duty!!!

New Years Eve!
The girls even made it to MidNight!

Airport Fun! This time we had an expected 3 hour layover in Denver!


Poor Samantha!
I was so proud of Jake and his make shift idea for a highchair!
Sam, didn't seem to mind! Too bad she looks like a hostage!
So, we made it back to Kansas and we are having fun spending time with everyone here before we head back out to Utah on January 19th. Then Jake will be heading for Paris the first of February! What a whirlwind! We are so excited for this upcoming adventure!
Hope your all saving up for your tickets to Paris!! Your all invited!!!



10 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Your girls look so big since I have seen them, what was that 3 weeks ago? Are we on for Thursday still? I'll call ya so we can chat.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! We are going to miss you guys when you are away!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Your girls are adorable as usual. Kim and I want to get together when you get here and things get settled for you. Mabye we could throw Suz into the mix too and meet in SLC. Let me know!
Ash

Anonymous said...

I am way excited to see you guys again! It will be like you actually live in Utah! Yeh!!!

Anonymous said...

Those girls are just the cutest! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't wait for you to be in Utah. We totally have to spend so much time together. I am looking forward to it. Have a safe trip!

Gwen said...

Hi guys, Marc and Aimee gave me your blog address. Your girls are adorable. come back anytime and stay in So. Cal. with us. Paige would LOVE to play with the girls. Good luck with the adventures ahead!

Lanes said...

Daisie - hey, I found you! Oh my gosh, your girls are so adorable! Justin and I just had fun catching up on your blog. I can't believe you are moving to PARIS! Can I even tell you how jealous I am. I have a million thoughts in my head right now, where are you going to live? Downtown? We have to talk about it and I will tell you my very favorite places to go. You will LOVE it there so much. Let's get in touch before you head out there in a few months.

Lanes said...

Hi Daisie - we found you! Your family is so adorable. We just had so much fun catching up on your blog. I can't believe you are moving to PARIS! Can I even tell you how jealous I am. I have so many questions. Are you living downtown? We will have to talk and I can tell you my favorite places to go, let's get in touch before you go.

Unknown said...

FUN TIMES for you guys! The twins are getting so big and so cute!

Becky said...

Daisie!
So good to hear from you. I actually checked out your blog page the other day. Leslee finally convinced me to do my own page. I hope you are surviving motherhood and twins!
-Becky