Thursday, January 31, 2008

Whirlwind!!

Well............. We made it to Utah! This last month has sure flown by and our life has felt like a whirlwind! It is so nice to finally feel settled here in Logan, where I am being spoiled rotten with all the help from the Grandparents!! We already miss Jake like crazy but we are so excited for him to be flying to Paris on Saturday morning!! YEA! The adventure begins!!!


So, here are just some cute pictures that I took during January that I thought I would share. The chicks are turning 1 on Feb 10th (CRAZY!), so..... cute birthday party pictures to come!

Sam Sadie

Samantha Sadie


It's so funny, in our new place the girls finally have all kinds of space to play, but decide their favorite spot is behind the chair! I love watching them play together, it is so fun when they get the gigles with each other, thank goodness there are the good times because their is a lot of this going on now too..........!!!!!

Mostly Sadie does the bullying!
We are definetly going to have to teach Samantha to hold her own!!!

Samantha Sadie
I love Sam's face in this picture! She is always making such fun noises!
They really are such happy babies!!
Can't believe they are almost a year old!!!

Sadie is getting so good at standing all by herself, she gets so excited and proud!! She definetly responds well to applause! She will stand up and then look around for everyone to cheer her on!
It's Pure Entertainment!!


And this is Samantha's newest expression, she makes the cutest "ooh, ooh" noise with it!

It is Adorable!!

13 comments:

WESTWOOD'S said...

Dais-
those girls are the cutest. They must be so much fun. We need to get together one day so lets get planning it.

S&J Jones Family said...

Aww...Sadie and Samantha are so cute! I can't believe they are almost a year...and that Baer is 6 months already! Doesn't it feel like you just had them...not so long ago? I still feel like Baer should be in newborn clothes...but that's deffinetly not the case. He's wearin' 12-18monthers right now...yeah, he's a pretty solid boy. Hope you are having fun in Utah!!

Kristen said...

How cute are they?! I love that picture of Sam! Those black headbands look way cute! Can't wait to get together and make more! See you soon!

Natalie said...

They are still too cute!! I hope you're having fun in Logan, my sister said it's been really cold there. So stay warm and I hope the girls get to feeling better soon. Miss ya tons and I'll talk to you soon.

swampbaby said...

Miss y'all!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh I miss them so much... and of course you too! It definitely is not the same around in Kansas without you. I'm glad you are having fun. We should chat soon!

Anonymous said...

Daisie,
I am glad you are finally here! I've got to get together with you the next time I am in Logan. Make sure you get me your parents phone number! I finally have a blog, so pass it around so that I have somebody to write to. It is alysaandrussdummer.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's like "Blue Steel" from Zoolander. We miss you guys.

The Mama said...

They are almost 1 already! Crazy! They are so adorable and look like they have quite the personalities too. I hope I can see them in person before too long!

Adah said...

I love the new expression and great job catching it on film!! Your girls are so cute! We miss you already

Tamara Jacobs said...

Oh your girls are so cute! They grow up so fast. That's awesome that Jake gets to go to Paris, but I'm sure it's hard being apart too. I loved the pictures of your cute girls!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am wondering if you would be interested in a monthly lunch/dinner group of our old friends. I really would like to get together more regularly, but I don't even have any email addresses. It doesn't even have to be dinner, we could do a scrapbook night or some other activity. If you can, email me the addresses of anyone you think would like to come.
-Alysa