Monday, October 12, 2009

Utah Trip!

These are the zillions of pictures to highlight our time in Utah! Jake had a work trip to the University of Utah hospital in May so we went with and the girls and I stayed through most of June! Such a fun trip! We feel so lucky to get to spend so much time with our families and friends!! So consider that a warning....this is a super long post of pictures!! It was way hard deciding what to post!! (and p.s.- I am sure this is due to my infrequent posting that I still cannot figure out how to post my pictures in order!!!)
We were so lucky....Jake flew in and we met up in Vegas for our 4th Wedding Anniversary!
We decided to stay at the "Paris" Hotel to relive some of our memories from last year (in the real Paris, France)! We had such a great time! And were so lucky to have such willing babysitters!!
While we were there we went and did the Gondola ride at the Venetian Hotel!

We went to a restaraunt and ordered this Big Kahuna, it was crazy! It had an erupting volcano and everything!!

This is funny....I couldn't stand leaving Utah without going up to Bear Lake. We drove all the way up there and it was cold and windy! Oh well...atleast we attempted!

Fun with Grandpa Spence in the wagon!
An unforgettable trip to the fountains at the Gateway! Grandma Janet being a good sport and helping the girls be brave and get wet!!

Fun with Cousin Hailey!

I was lucky enough to take a quick girls trip to Santa Barbara! We went out on a whale watching tour! It was awesome!! And really windy!!

We were so happy to get to be there for my nephew Isaac's Walk for Autism!
It was such a neat experience!!
Jake and I got the chance to go on a date to the Bountiful Temple!
Fun with the Cousins!!

Our good friends the Tippett's Wedding!
It was so great to get to be there for their big day and see all these good friends!

Cutie Girls at Temple Square! The flowers were amazing!
I ran a 5K with a couple of my great friends down in Provo!
Me and Mindie
My awesome cheering squad!

Me and Kristan in action!

A 4 generation picture with my Grandma Chris! It was so good to get to see her!

The M&M Store!

Getting ready to tour the strip in Vegas!!
Sadie left, Samantha right and our cousing Baby Briggs!!
Hoover Dam!

My Birthday Party!

Sam admiring her "mallows"! We had a smore party in my parents backyard!

Sadie and Grandpa Brucie!

11 comments:

rogersinkc said...

Finally glad to see something! Take a look at our blog: www.rogersinkc.blogspot.com. I use an application called Picasa 3. It allows you to make a collage of pictures so that your blog doesn't continue on with a bunch of single pictures and take up a lot of space. I got the idea from another blogger friend in Vegas that uses it. It is real simple. In Picasa you choose the pictures that you want in the post, click to make a collage, then click to "blog it". It will ask you to sign into your blog an automatically brings up the "new post" with the collage of picture in it. All you do is add the words. Glad you had a fun time!

Jami said...

Oh my gosh...I can't get over how adorable your girls are!! That picture in front of the flowers at temple square is priceless!! Looks like a fun trip!

Holli and Billy said...

Cute pictures! Only 2ish more months and you will be back in Utah again! Yay!! I feel like I haven't talked to you guys FOREVER! I feel out of the loop! We need to talk!!!

Jennifer Lee said...

Dang it! You beat me to posting! I love all the pictures--your family is so cute.

Daryl and Ashley said...

Yay for the update! You have been busy! No wonder you have no time to update the blog!

Robyn said...

So glad you get to come home so often and have fun times. But what I'm not happy about is that I never see you. What is up with that?!? I want a visit the next time you are here..did I read 2 months from now? Happy to get an update.

Suzette Willmore said...

your twins are getting so big! when i saw that photo of your girls with briggs, it reminded me of my kids (only mine are closer in age - if you can imagine). isn't having twin girls so much fun? just wait until you get a boy, then you really get a little party at your house!!!

Butterfield Family said...

Love all the pics! Madi especially loved the picture of the girls at Temple Square. She said "I want to get married" when she saw it! Fun memories of having you guys here...when are you coming again? Hopefully soon!

Adah said...

hey great job posting!!! I know it is hard I only do it once or twice a month so no worries. I love the new look and all the photos are so great. We miss you tons!!!

Liz Adams said...

Nice! It's about time you started updating your blog! I loved that whale watching trip!

Anonymous said...

Did I even know you were out here Daisie?! It looks like you were super busy and had a great time. Those girls are getting so big!