Sunday, October 25, 2009

4th of July!

Sam Left, Sadie Right

Samantha Dawn

Sadie Jane

We had a fun 4th! Had a BBQ with friends during the day and then a fun fireworks show that night! We are lucky to live close to a baseball stadium that was doing big fireworks and a concert venue that did a great show also! We were surrounded! The highlight for Sadie was the Cheesy Doritos! And poor Samantha got her first sparkler burn!

On the 3rd we went down to see some fireworks over the Missourri River! This was our attempt at a family photo!
Sam left, Sadie right


I am so glad this video posted, I tried last time and could not get video to post! I just have to say that the girls love to sing and we sing lots of different songs, so around the 4th of July to switch things up because Old McDonald and Twinkle Star we're getting kind of old, I started singing them some patriotic songs. For some crazy reason they both took to God Bless America, and started requesting it 60 times a day! I am sad that Sadie isn't singing a long very well in this video, because she seems to love it a bit more than Sam. In fact, still to this day it is her pck for her bedtime song every night!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

That is so adorable! I love it!! You are such a fun mom!!

Holli and Billy said...

OK, I almost peed my pants laughing at the girls singing! That is so CUTE!!!

Shari said...

if you have trouble w/ videos my Sis in Law directed me to onetruemedia.com. It's free, but then I think they have upload limits before they want to you purchase memberships. It's very convenient for sharing!

Nicole said...

Oh my word, that was so adorable!!