Sunday, July 12, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!

We had an exceptionally warm day on St Patricks Day that we headed to the zoo! Oops...no pictures of that, but here is the bubble party we had afterwards!
Sadie left, Samantha right
I just have to make mention that Sadie had a complete and total meltdown when I put these new flip flops on her feet! (Now she asks for her shlip shlops!)


The girls got a package from Grandma Janet in the mail and had a blast with all the packing peanuts! We let them live it up!!

3 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

Yay! You are back in the blogging business! For your information, I check your blog every day *just in case*!! I love the Utah outfits! I am excited for Hailey to wear hers too!

Jessica said...

It's been so long! Are you guys still in Utah?
All of the outfits are toooo cute as always!!Loveit!!
Glad to see you back at it with the site, hope to see April through July updates soon, hehe =O)
Hope to see you guys again soon!

Jamie Dana said...

Shlip sholps, I love it. Your girls are so cute. I miss you Daisie!