Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby Steps......

Okay, so any of you that might possibly still check my blog will realize that I have not posted in a REALLY REALLY LONG TIME!! So I am making an effort to start posting again, but for journaling purposes I hate to miss out on all the things that have happened since the girls birthday in February! So, I am going to start my posts from where I left off....I just want to give a warning that you might be reading about Valentine's in July! Sorry!! So here goes...I sure hope I can keep up with it this time!!


Grandma Casey's Good-Bye at the airport

These are at Red Robin on Valentine's Day!

Daddy and Sadie

Mommy and Samantha



We surprised Jake Valentine's morning with the girls in their new Utah Cheerleading Outfits! They have some room to grow into them, that's forsure!! The Elmo slippers were there own addition to the outfit!



5 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

I love those outfits Daryl would love to see Kamri in one of those! Where did you get them? Maybe I will get one for Lilly too when she is born!

Adrienne said...

Awww, welcome back to blogging world!! We all missed you and your Ute cheerleaders greatly! :)

Sarah Oman said...

Yeah!!! I love that you're posting! I know it seems overwhelming, but you'll caught up!

Val Moir said...

Fun to hear from you again Daisie! Miss ya, I need to call you!

Adah said...

I am so excited to see new posts!!! Will and I loved the shot of the girls in the Ute outfits!!!

Miss ya