Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas 2008

I apologize for taking so long to get these Christmas pictures up, but here they are in all their glory! We were lucky enough to spend the Holidays in Utah with family and friends. The girls were awesome and really got into the dolly strollers Santa brought them!



As you can see from the pictures the girls have been having so much fun playing with all their cousins! We have done so many fun things...and I still have oodles of fun pictures to post, but the computer is giving me all kinds of grief tonight so I will have to try again soon!
P.S.-The adorable Ute baby by the presents is my new nephew Briggs!
He just turned 1 month today! We were so excited to meet him!

10 comments:

La said...

such cuties. looks like you guys had a great holiday!

R + M said...

Sorry we missed you...of course I didn't know you were in Utah!! J/K, I understand it's hard to see everyone! Glad you had a nice holiday...love you!

Geovaney and Brooke said...

Hey Daisie! This is Brooke... My husband and I have been having blog issues, so this is our new one and hopefully, this one will last! Your girlies are growing up so fast! They are just beautiful. I hope you guys had happy holidays!
x

Daryl and Ashley said...

Go Utes! What a cute little nephew!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

That little boy is adorable- I'm sure Trav would say he is adorable minus the outfit, but I think he is adorable period. Miss you guys!

Adah said...

Cute pictures. It is nice to be around family...I wish mine lived closer.

Brittany said...

What a cute blog! I love the video clips. Emerson was just watching it with me and laughing! It was so good to hear from you! It's fun to keep in touch this way! Take care!

Brittany said...

What a cute blog! I love the video clips. Emerson was just watching it with me and laughing! It was so good to hear from you! It's fun to keep in touch this way! Take care!

Brittany said...

Oops! I left 2 messages because my computer stalled and I didn't know if the first one worked!

Val Moir said...

Wow-- that was a fun post! Sure wish that you didn't have to take trips to Utah--- sure wish you guys lived here!! Love ya-