Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa!

We took the girls to see Santa at a fun Christmas party Jake's work put on! Just as expected, they HATED HIM!! We attempted earlier in the month and the girls, especially Sadie went into full body convulsions just at the sight of Santa! So we have been talking him up, and when you ask them what Santa says they say Ho! Ho! Ho!! But as you will see from the picture, again he was not a hit! Maybe we will have better luck next year!! It was still worth going, it was a great party! They had fun balloon artists, little games, cookie decorating, and Breakfast.

Samantha - the balloons are flowers if your not sure!

Sadie

Cookie Decorating!


Samantha cannot get out of the sled fast enough!! Fun Memories!!

Here is another view, this one was taken by Jake's Work!

Here is my attempt at trying to get the girls to hold still long enough to show off them knowing that Santa says....Ho Ho Ho!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!

6 comments:

JC said...

Ha ha ha! Join the club, Santa!

Daryl and Ashley said...

How fun! I can't believe how much they have grown! Is your husband going to Louisianna to see the Utes in the Sugar Bowl? Mine is... and I am freaking out! I worry when we are apart. That probably sounds stupid... but everything that has happened lately kind of makes me worry more!

Kristen said...

Jake's work is so fun! Parties all the time! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys tomorrow! I hope you make it without any major delays! Can't wait to see you!

Jenny said...

Glad to know it's not just my kid who is terrified of Santa.

Adrienne said...

Wait, WHERE does Jake work again? It sounds AWESOME. Har har. We should have ahd a threefer with Gabbie jumping out of the sled too. :)

The Mama said...

Cute pic Daisie! Emmi didn't take to Santa this year either! Just so you know, I changed my blog address to journeyof5.blogspot.com.