Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Etc.

We had a fun time celebrating Halloween! We tried to get the girls to say "Trick-or-Treat", but we ended up settling for a "Boo" instead! These first pictures are from a fun party they held at Jake's work, they went all out! There were fun little crafts to make, cookie decorating, balloon animals, a spiderweb catch (aka fish pond), good food and a huge trick or treating set up!

Our Little Fairies!
Sadie left, Samantha right

Sadie and Daddy making their pumpkin craft!
They had great decorations!
Mom and Samantha

Samantha

Sam Left, Sadie Right
Sadie

Samantha
We also hit up our old ward's trunk or treat! It was so great to see all of our good friends!

Aren't our little friends costumes so cute?! Elsie is a giraffe and Amelia a chicken! To be honest...I can't tell which twin that is?! Oops!

Samantha

Okay this is bad.....I have not mixed them up in a long time! I really thought this was Sadie and now all the sudden I think it might be Samantha?! I promise in real life I can always tell them apart!!!

Okay, this one I'm sure! Sam left, Sadie right

We met up with some friends at the Deanna Rose Farmstead, it is a fun little farm where you can check out the animals and if you are brave (which I am not) then you can get in and pet the animals and feed the lambs bottles etc. We will have to bring Jake along next time, he is brave!

Sam left, Sadie right

I just thought this one was too cute to not share!! Samantha left, Sadie right

They are geting so good at saying "Cheese" for the camera!

Here is a video clip of us trying to get the girls to show off!!

15 comments:

rogersinkc said...

girls looked great!

Jami said...

Cute, cute costumes. Glad you had a fun Halloween.

Kristen said...

How cute! I love the costumes! I am so glad you used those cute dresses even if they don't match! By the way, what ever happened to you posting pics of your place? I am dying to see how the finished product looked!

R + M said...

Those girls of yours keep getting cuter. I always love to see the video clips you add!!

Holli and Billy said...

I LOVED the video! I can't wait to see them at Christmas! I am also loving your hair! So cute!

Melodie Starr* said...

okay.... i literally have watched the video 10 times!! I miss my girls! just oh... 50 days left until i get to see you! yeah! my favorite sounds are definitely the elephant and the monkey!!! they are adorable!

Carrie said...

Holy smokes. I don't think you can get any cuter! They talk more than B does. He doesn't speak on demand - I am jelous. You actually made me miss Kansas which I never thought I would. Only for a second though. ;)

Lindsay said...

Daisie, they are getting so big!! DOn't you love hearing there words the first time they say them.. It's my favorite thing...

Aimee Hardy said...

SOOO cute! We miss you guys and can't wait for you to meet Jack.

Adrienne said...

Okay, I totally would've come and crashed that other ward's trunk or treat with you!! I was so disappointed we didn't have one this year. I love that the twins and Gabbie are at the exact same phase! Your girls are so freaking adorable.

Michael, Justine, and the Girls! said...

you guys rock! love ya!

Val Moir said...

Oh my, that was sure fun to watch- I am at work and needed a little pick-me-up, thanks that gave it to me. The Halloween Costumes are especially cute! Daisie, we need to talk soon okay?! See ya

Geo and Brooke said...

Hey Daisie!
This is Brooke (Burrows). Lol.
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! WOW! They are so adorable!
I want to add you as a friend on this thing but I don't know how.

xo
Brooke

Miss L said...

Look how cute your little girls are!!! Holy cow! Love it. :)

Nicole said...

Adorable girls!! They aren't babies anymore!!!! Can't wait to see you soon.