Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Trip To The Louisburg Cider Mill.......

It was so much fun, a couple weeks ago Jake and I took the girls up to The Louisburg Cider Mill for the Pumpkin Fest! It is the cutest place, you can walk through and see how they press all the apples to make delicious cider and they also make really yummy cider doughnuts. For the Pumpkin Fest they had a Pancake Breakfast, which any of you that know Jake and his love of the pancake, will realize that was probably most of his motivation in going!!! We got a few cute pictures of the girls with the pumpkins, Sadie for some reason was afraid of them, which seems to be the new trend, she is really pretty apprehensive about anything new these days!!


Samantha Dawn

Sadie Jane

Sam left, Sadie right

I actually got more smiley pictures at home before we left! I am slowly realizing that no matter how long I stand there and hoop and holler and say "Cheese" I am not going to ever get a perfect shot of them both at the same time anymore!

Sadie

Samantha

Samantha left, Sadie right

Daddy's Girls!!

Sadie left, Sam right

Today it rained and rained in the morning so I decided to put the girls in their adorable galoshes and raincoats, by the time we left the house it had pretty much stopped, so they were all dolled up and all we did is go to Wal-Mart!! It really does feel like playing dolls somedays!! I only wish I had as much fun getting myself dressed as I do them!!

Samantha left, Sadie right

This is a funny background for a picture, but I love it! This is in our garage, there is the tiniest little cement ledge that the girls discovered and love to sit on! I promise they do have jean skirts on under there! It looks a little questionable??!!

15 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

As usual, LOVE the pics! I am in awe at how big they look! I cannot believe how one day you have a little baby, and the next they are little kids! I am glad that the girls got the wear the adorable raincoats and boots. They look so cute! Love ya!

Jami said...

Daisie,
Your girls are so cute! I love the pictures with the pumpkins! It is my favorite time of the year. I hope I am able to get a few pics with my daughter and a pumpkin...maybe a small pumpkin will have to do this year!

Jami said...

Your girls are the cutest little things! I love that they are always in matching outfits. So fun.

Melodie Starr* said...

yeah! i love the pictures!!! they are getting such long hair, and in some of the shots it looks really blonde! I am glad that you got the rain coat pics and hopefully didn't have to stuff them with anything this time!

Jenny said...

SO cute! Where did you get those rain coats?

Liz Adams said...

I'm now craving a donut! THose are cute pics.

Kristen said...

Looks so fun! I love the fall and all the fun stuff to do! I LOVE the girls little outfits! All of them! I miss you! We should talk soon!

Colleen said...

Seriously your girls are adorable! They really are! You are such a cute Mom! Sounds like you guys had fun!! Love ya!!

rogersinkc said...

Great pics. You need to check out Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch over on the east side of the city. Its awesome too!

Anonymous said...

I love those dresses. Good grief they are cute!

S&J Jones Family said...

Spence, the boys, and I need to go to the cider mill. It looks like fun!

Lindsay said...

So cute!! I love those raincoats and boots, where did you get them. We totally have to get together when you come home for Christmas - NO EXCUSES!! The girls are just adorable... hope all is going well with you!!

Jamie Dana said...

What cute pictures. Daisie, you dress your girls so well!!! They always look like they are ready for a photo shoot.

The cider mill looks like so much fun. I always wanted to go there when we lived in KC.

Oh, by the way, I love your short hair, very chic. You look great.

Miss you!!!

Val Moir said...

k-- those coats and boots are to die for, I love them! They make your girls look so old and sophisticated0 ha ha

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

Such darling babies!! you are so lucky! ---yeah I'm blog stalking, like I don't have more important things to do right? we missed you at Gracies baptism...