Monday, May 5, 2008

SUNNY BARCELONA!!

So....Obviously with the pictures of another trip.... We are trying to live it up with what is left of our time here in Europe, without "breaking the bank"!! We found a great deal to Barcelona so we took it! And we had a blast! Too bad it was so short! We woke up way before even the crack of dawn on Friday morning to fly there and came back Sunday afternoon, so yes, it was a very short trip, but so worth it!
The first day we took a Hop On/Off Bus Tour, which was a great way to see the city in a short time. Here are a couple of the sites:

Port Vell- The statue of Colombus


The Sagrada Familia by Gaudi-This place is one of a kind, one of the craziest things I've seen! It was amazing!


Montjuic! It looked so cool at night too! They light it up really neat! None of our pictures at night really turned out! :(

The Ramblas- This is a super crazy street with lots of street performers and tourist shops! They have a huge market - Boqueria Market, it was fun too! Too bad our camera broke right after this picture!! But.... it had to be meant to be, we looked up from trying to fix it and spotted a PC City store right off on one of the side streets! Thank Goodness we were able to buy a new camera, or you wouldn't be seeing any of the pictures below! But Funny that right after we got home, OURS STARTED WORKING AGAIN! Oh Well!!

Probably our favorite thing we did was go to the BEACH!! We had read it wouldn't be warm enough to swim so we didn't bring suits, Whatever! It was so warm! Oh Well, we'll save that for next time! The girls were not to sure what to think about the sand and waves!



Here is Samantha, Cracking Me Up! I guess you really can't tell from the picture, but she has her left leg up in mid air, she kept holding it up trying not to have it touch any sand! She sat like this forever!

Sadie Jane

Samantha, again not a fan of the sand!!


Sadie and Daddy

Samantha and Daddy

By the end Sadie was all about the sand!!

I just had to put this one of Samantha, This girl LOVES Ice Cream!!

Sadie! This is the girls on the way to the Airport to go Home!

Samantha! Looks like we wore them right out!!

Sorry there were so many pictures, but we had such a fun time, I could not leave any out!

Hope you enjoyed!

14 comments:

JC said...

Very cool! And very cute! Especially Jake!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I love your little family! The Girls are growing so fast! Barcelona looked like it was a blast! I hope that you still want to see me when you get back! I haven't talked to Kim in forever and I think she might hate me!

Holli and Billy said...

Those pictures were GREAT! Every time you post new pictures, the girls are bigger!

WESTWOOD'S said...

Again I am so jealous, but glad that you are loving it. How fun!! The girls are so cute and growing so fast. Can't wait to see you!!

Carrie said...

What do you mean sorry so many pictures - I WANT MORE! I am totally jelous. Way to live!

Adah said...

Wow looks like you had a great trip. Even if it was quick it looks like you made the most of it. I miss the beach so much!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to go to Barcelona. That was where Russ went on his mission. Actually, he never served in Barcelona. I love all the history that Europe has.

Sarah Oman said...

We totally feel your pain Sam...once you get that sand on you, it's never coming off. :)

Jenny said...

I'm totally jealous! Jeff's sister (who lives in England) just loves going on "holiday" to Barcelona. She says it is a beautiful and very fun city.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Make sure Jake gets some sunscreen. Face was lookin a little cooked on the beach. We still miss ya!

La said...

Oh I am so jealous of all your fun travels! And I seriously want to cry the girls are soo big! They are the cutest things ever. Ever.

Summer said...

I am so glad your cute little family gets to take part in this once in a lifetime experience! Gracie is going to want to take your girls home with us when we see you.

Aimee Hardy said...

I love all the pictures. Keep them coming! You guys are having such a fun adventure. Good for you for making the most of your time in Europe. We can't wait to hear all your tales when you get back to the States.

Anonymous said...

girls you are too old for binky's let me give you some c=ck to suck may as well start young