Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun Times In Paris!!

Just wanted to post a few more pics of some fun days we have spent hanging around Paris!! I knew this would happen, but it has flown by! The girls and I only have about 3 weeks left, and a lot of that will be spent roadtripping around to a few more countries with my parents and a trip to London! So I am trying to value everyday we have in this Beautiful City of Paris!!
It has been so Amazing!

No matter how many times I have seen the Eiffel Tower by now, It always blows me away!! And it looks even more beautiful now with the pretty blossoms on the trees!!


Me and my "cutie girls" in the Tuilleries Gardens that lie in front of the Louvre Museum

Sadie left, Samantha Right



Sadie being "So Big" out in the courtyard of the Louvre! The girls love to finally be free of thier strollers and get out and walk around here!

Jake and the Girls just chilling on one of our favorite bridges in Paris!

Samantha and Daddy goofing around at the Jardin d'Acclimation!

Just had to post this one because it seems to be the epitomy of "us" in Paris! The girls living off pretzel sticks (this seems to be the only "constant" in their diet!) And strolling around barefoot, because they hate their sandals! We usually start out with them on and within a few minutes they have the velcros undone and are using the footrest of the strollers to try to rip them off their feet!! We have given up, yet feel unbelievably embarassed and grossed out when on the subway they may all the sudden TRY TO SUCK THEIR TOES!!! YUCK!!

Sadie Jane chatting it up with the ducks at Jardin de Luxemborg!

Samantha Dawn going for a stroll at Jardin de Luxemborg!

Actually I can't tell you who is who in this one!! But I thought it was adorable!! The girls have always been fun, but seem to get more fun everyday! I am sad that they probably won't ever be able to remember all these good times they have had in Europe! Hopefully we have enough pics to document the entire trip for them!!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I love, love, love their hats! They look like the fit right into Paris!

Holli and Billy said...

I LOVE those pictures! Even though you are sad to be leaving soon, I am way excited for you guys to come back!

Daryl and Ashley said...

When they grow up they will think it is so cool that they lived in Paris! I think you have done a great job at getting pictures and video to show them! They will have bragging rights!

S&J Jones Family said...

How cute, I love their hats!

Alicia said...

Tooo adorable...I am so jealous, they get to go exploring the world at their age!! C'est super sympa. Je suis trés heureuse que vous êtes tous allés chez là!!

Alicia said...

Tooo adorable...I am so jealous, they get to go exploring the world at their age!! C'est super sympa. Je suis trés heureuse que vous êtes tous allés chez là!!