Sunday, February 27, 2011

June!

More fun pictures from our visit to Utah in June!

Getting ready for her first visit to the pool!! About 3 months old!

Loved this one of her awesome cheeks!! Cannot get enough of them!!

I love Sadie's reaction to the sand castle!

Samantha! Bubbles at Bear Lake!
I love that we are so lucky to get to spend some fun time with the cousins!

Fun times at Grandma and Grandpa's House!

I love that Sadie is trying to catch Samantha!

Melo and I painted the girls fingernails and toes! They LOVED IT! The best part is that they walked around so very careful not to mess up their "paint polish" for hours afterwards!!

Shelbie Claire.....3 months old!

We could not resist a photo shoot with Briggsy Boy, since their outfits just happened to coordinate!

SHELBIE CLAIRE'S BLESSING DAY!!!!





What a joy this sweet girl is in my life! Love her to pieces!! What a special day!

3 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

Way cute pictures! I love those dresses!

Trieste said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love the dresses and outfits you put the 3 of them in...you are so cute!

Adah said...

Wow they are so cute! I know it is hard keeping up with the blog but I love to see more so keep on plugging away!! I have to do the same!