Monday, December 28, 2009

September 2009

Finally....some pictures of the fun we had in September! The girls really got a kick out of feeding bread to the ducks, so we did it a lot!


This was Daddy's first trip with us to the fun little farm we have in our area. This was so cute...the girls wanted so bad to feed the little goats the bottles, but it totally freaked them out at first, so Jake would hold the bottle and the girls would hold on to his wrist and say "Look! I fed myself a goat!"




Sadie

Samantha

Sam getting more brave!


Can't wait to get back there next summer, it is such a fun place and the best part is it is FREE!!

3 comments:

Butterfield Family said...

Dais, those pictures are so cute! I especially loved the flower picture of you and the girls...so fitting for you Daisie! It looks like you had lots of fun with your family. Can't wait to see you myself!

Sarah Oman said...

I love the faces those girls are making! Oh, and Jake laughing as the little one was going ballistic. Priceless!

Jamie Dana said...

I love Deanna Rose! I would love to take my kids there some day. It is fun seeing all the things you have been up to. Your nephew Briggs is so cute and your girls are so big they can even feed themselves a goat! Amazing.

Keep the pictures coming. I love em.