Thursday, November 8, 2007

T MINUS..........





8 More Days! We are moving! And we could not be more thrilled! We are finally becoming home owners! Well, townhome owners anyway! We are so happy to be moving on from our little 2 bedroom apartment! It will be so fun to have more room! I am excited for a million reasons but the very best part is............

I ONLY HAVE TO WALK THESE STAIRS ALL BY MYSELF WITH BOTH BABIES IN THEIR CARSEATS ONE MORE TIME!!!! YEA!!!

I'm sure I have told most of you, that by far this has been the hardest part about having the twins! They are amazingly good babies! But seriously, I don't claim to be really buff in the first place but trying to carry both of them in their carseats with the diaper bag, up and down these stairs and down our abnormally narrow hallway, has been quite the feat! Don't get me wrong, they of course are totally worth it! But, I cannot wait to experience life with a Garage!!! I am going to pick my cute Mom up from the airport tomorrow, so I will pawn one off on her for the last 8 days!! YEA!



Here are some pictures of our townhome as it has been being built........



I will follow up with more of the inside later!


Also.... The girls turned 9 Months Old on Saturday! It is amazing! They are just starting to get around now! Sadie is great at getting up on her knees, it's like she does a push up and then scoots hersef forward. Samantha just stays down on her belly, but she can scoot around pretty good too! I can't wait til we're in the new house, so they wil have more room to scoot!


Here are some pictures of their 9 Month Photo Shoot!

Samantha on the Left, Sadie on the Right

Sadie's New Smile! We love it!

Samantha! Right before she let out one of her screeches!

Our girls are making themselves famous for their screams! They are happy screams thank goodness! But WOW! They really have some pipes! The best is when they start having contests with each other to see who can get the loudest!

Sadie! Showing off her top toothies!

Both of the girls have a total of 4 teeth now! 2 on top and 2 on the bottom!

CUTIES!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PICTURES!

11 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

That is sooo awesome! We are so happy for you guys! Your place looks great and so do the girlies! You better keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the town home. That is so great! I am so excited for you guys. The girls are serious just the cutest things ever. I can't believe how cute they are. And we totally have to get together when you are home for Christmas...Don't forget! Love ya! Linds

The Mama said...

Wow, the girls have grown since I've last seen them. I can't believe how much hair and teeth they have!! So adorable. You dress them up so cute too! Good luck with moving- I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR NO STAIRS! So looking forward to that! Super cute pictures of the girls! I am bummed that you won't be at the playgroup on Wed. But you have fun with your family and give your arms a break and use theirs!!

WESTWOOD'S said...

Dais your girls are so cute. I just love to look at their pictures. They are too cute. I love their little outfits. How fun to have girls to dress up.

La said...

they are too cute. love the tights. i am so excited for you to get into your place. you must post pics of the inside soon cause i never got to see it all finished. have fun with your mom, and have fun moving. it is sooo fun!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I love them soooo much! I'm glad we live close and get to see you guys all the time. I will not miss those stairs or the narrow walk way, seriously who designed that. See ya Friday!

Aimee Hardy said...

Good luck with the new condo. That will be so nice. We can't wait to see you at Christmas time!

Heidi said...

This is Heidi Shakespeare, or Albrecht, from Dixie. Your girls are so cute! Twins are awesome!!!! Mine are almost 5 now and they are so fun. It's awesome to be able to see how you are doing.

Anonymous said...

Just tagged ya...check my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

What's up guys? It's great to hear you are finally moving! Seems like forever since we did that last. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and hope you will come visit sometimes before Christmas or New Years! Say hi to the girlies (they are getting so big!)